Monday, April 8, 2013

Leaside


Leaside: I've put Devonhall/Rorag aside until I buy University Life. The whole idea around that world was a magical world with a Hogwarts-y school so I sort of held off to see what they'd do with uni. So! Leaside is a New England coastal inspired town I'm doing on a medium map. Want to keep it small to see if I can actually finish one lol. We'll see how it goes!


Map Size: Large 300
Terrain Type: Coastal, University Life Distant Terrain
Residential Lots: 30 - 1/30
Community Lost: 17 - 5/17
Rabbit Holes: 14 - 1/14
Neighborhoods:
  • Glencastle - Rich Hills
  • Strathmoore - Main Residential
  • Priory Square - Downtown - neighborhood started
  • Bell Harbor - Beach Town - neighborhood started
  • Corktown/Raleigh - Port, industry, university

Obviously the lot stuff is subject to change once I start plotting. All I want to do is dive in but I should have been in bed for work over three hours ago! That's what happens when your graphics card goes kaput and you're out of commission for 4 months. JUST got Darth freddie back from the broken computer hospital on Saturday and I spent the rest of the weekend messing about with sim-y things. Anyway I'm sort of house sitting at my mom's so I'm hopping back and forth between sim stuff at my place and well... house sitting. Lame. Must... go... to... bed. sigh.

I've got a starter house to upload but I think I'll wait until I have some of the world started and maybe one more house before posting. Though it is up on my tumblr and in my new thread at TSD. Yay new shit!

<3tash.

0 comments: